Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lukas Pavelka
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

i just install fresh wordpress and your PRO theme with video tutorial and now when i want Change theme – i pick any style and i cant see all content on default website. Specialy i cant see any article pictures. I try inkognito mode and still not showing any picture , only first one.

screenshot

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lukasz,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Seems that the demo import was interrupted or had some server-side issues, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Lukas Pavelka
    Participant
    Premium Member

https://postimg.cc/t72xjrWJ
    <div id=”gtx-trans” style=”position: absolute; left: -40px; top: 14px;”>
    <div class=”gtx-trans-icon”></div>
    </div>

Lukas Pavelka
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lukas,

We started the investigation process of the issue, please don’t change the login URL till our next response.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Done, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

Lukas Pavelka
    Participant
    Premium Member

@vako first at all thanks for great support.

You did perfect JOB and all was working fine. 

Can you please help me one last time? 

Issue: i change something and now my homepage is mess. It was at 99% done from my side and than i made something and all go to hell 🙁 5hours of searching what it was and still i cant figure it out.

I bet is will be easy for you, but i am too lame to handle it 🙁

My page looks now very bad:

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hello Lukasz,

Thank you for your kind words, and I’m glad I could assist you previously. I’m sorry to hear that you’re facing an issue with your homepage now.

To help you with this, we would need access to the backend of your website. In order to provide you with further assistance, please install the “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” on your website. This plugin allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To understand how the plugin works, you can watch a video guide on YouTube: Temporary Login Without Password Plugin Video Guide.

Once you have installed the plugin, please share the temporary login details with us so that we can investigate the issue and help you resolve it.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to assisting you further.

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Best regards

Lukas Pavelka
    Participant
    Premium Member

All is good now, thx for your help but we find out issue on our side. Thanks man you are gr8.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that the issue has been resolved and that you were able to identify the problem on your side.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your kind words, and have a great day!

Best regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.