Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christina Schieferdecker
    Participant
    Premium Member

When I try to install ashe pro, there is this message:

The link you followed has expired.

???

I’ve used the normal install-method.

What is going wrong?

I’ve tried it with other themes: There is no problem.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Christina,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Christina Schieferdecker
    Participant
    Premium Member

I  think I’ve found the mistake – it’s the theme.

By installiang it via ftp, there was a strange message: “the file acf-tr_TR.po already exists. Overwrite?”

Then I did it.

The old file had about 16 kb, the “new” one about 116 kb.

There are two different files with the same name as a part of the program!

Actually I’ve overwritten the 16 kb – file with the 116 kb file and everything seems to work well.

But nobody knows what the future will bring, so please repair this.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Christina,

To be honest we can’t understand the issue you described. Maybe you are going something wrong?

Kind Regards

Christina Schieferdecker
    Participant
    Premium Member

I would be great, if i could send you screenshots or upload your zip-files I got after purchasing.

The Theme is containing two (2!) files with the same name in the plugins folder! “acf-tr_TR.po”

I installed ashe-pro-premium.3.7.1.3 and I also tried it with ashe-pro-premium-latest.  The same in both zip-files.

By unzipping them, File-Zilla shows the message (Translation, the original one is German): “the file acf-tr_TR.po already exists. Overwrite?”

Wordpress does the same. It tries to unzip and copy – and doesn’t know what to do, because of two files with the same name. Just unzipping doesn’t cause any problems, but the transfer or copy process doesn’t work. File-Zilla can ask me what to do, wordpress can’t and so it shows a strange message, I think.

But nevertheless, what’s more important: Do I need two “acf-tr_TR.po”-files? Now I only have one. So will my theme still work in a month or a year? Why are there two files with the same name?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Christina,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Nick is here from DEV team,

1. Sounds like you have a PHP max file upload limit on your hosting and that’s why you have hit an issue and you need to ask your hosting to increase it.  Wich hosting do you have?

2. Or you can try to upload the theme via FTP and overwrite any existing files.

Folder name must be ashe-pro-premium, delete all old ashe pro related folders

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.