Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Benedikt Gasch
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I cannot hide the header in the blog page. I’ve tried everything, please help me.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Benedikt,

Can you please describe the issue you have more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Benedikt Gasch
    Participant
    Premium Member

The Page is under construction, I have defined “Aktuelles” as a blog page. I have deactivated the header in the options of the page, but the header appears on the blog page.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Benedikt,

To disable the header section for the blog page, you need to turn it off via customizer options, dont remove the header image or dont change options, just turn it off and enable on the custom pages via page options.

The second way is, we will create custom CSS snippet and will hide it if you prefer.

Kind Regards

Benedikt Gasch
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, the first option doesn’t work. I left all images and settings in the Customizer header Image, Slider & Video, only deactivated the check mark. Unfortunately, the header slider is not displayed on the home page, although the header is activated in the page options.

Can you explain the second option to me in more detail.

I added in the addition css snipet:

.page-id-3880 .entry-header {

display: none;

}

unfortunately it doesn’t work either.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Benedikt,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Benedikt Gasch
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Benedikt,

We checked and all the customizer options are working properly on our end, the CSS snippet you shared probably have some incorrect selectors.

Kind Regards

Benedikt Gasch
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I solved this myself with the header slider. I now need help with mobile view, the left sidebar comes first, but I want the main content then the right sidebar and at the end the left sidebar, how can I solve it.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Benedikt,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to display the left sidebar at the end of the content on the mobile screens, we coded theme especially in this way for the users who want to show sidebar content first.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.