Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Monika Kumari
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi y’all I was getting the white screen when I was trying to open my website.. on contacting my hosting service, they let me know that there is some issue in my theme. I am sharing the list of errors :

Notice: Function add_submenu_page was called incorrectly. The seventh parameter passed to add_submenu_page()should be numeric representing menu position. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.3.0.) in /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5831

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:5831) in /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1380

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:5831) in /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6878

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:5831) in /home2/bohoc7yg/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

They asked me to contact the developer of the theme but the best I could do is find this forum!

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you, Monika

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Monika,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Cassandra Yoshikawa
    Participant
    Premium Member

Please help I think I am experiencing the same issue my host is saying it is the theme and they have had to deactivate it.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cassandra,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Cassandra Yoshikawa
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cassandra,

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will be able to catch which one was the source of the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

Kind Regards

Cassandra Yoshikawa
    Participant
    Premium Member
    Monika Kumari
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Cassandra,

Done, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Monika,

Please check the link validation gain, it gives us 404 error page not found.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.