Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hallo, I wanted to know please, how can I create the background color so that the main content area has black text on white background and left and right of the main content area the background is black.

You can find the test website for my question here:

Werner Enke hat wieder zugeschlagen !

At the moment the main contentarea there has white text and black background but I want to change this as described above.

There also should be an indentation from the main content area to the black background left and right otherwise the text would beginn directly next to the black background.

Thank you and kindly regards
    Oliver

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share screenshots of the issue for more clarifications.

We asked for those details because we checked your website and there is no separate “left and right of the main content area the background is black.”

All themes colours can be managed via Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Colors.

If we understand correctly, you want to get the result is shown on the screenshot here: https://nimb.ws/jbIpac

For that, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Colors > Body and set the black background, after that scroll down to the section Content and make the background white, text black.

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

Sorry to be honest, I dont understand your issue, can you please describe in more detail what you mean by “indentation” do you want to add any extra space to the blocks?

Kind Regards

J.V.F
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Oliver,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

p {

margin-bottom: 30px;

}

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.