Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rabel.csaba
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, have a nice day!

I would like to ask for help. I don’t know where in the customization of ASHE PRO it is possible to set the menu switcher button (for the mobile version) to close or scroll after selecting the given menu. Takes up a large part of the screen. You have to press the menu switch button again. Unfortunately, this is not good.

I could present the problem here: https://mobilgumi.netes.hu
    [ Please view on mobile ]

(I recommend placing a radio button to make this function optional.)

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to your reply!

Greetings from Hungary,
    Csaba Rabel

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Csaba,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

rabel.csaba
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Mr Vako!

First of all, thank you for your reply.

I will try to describe the problem in detail.

When viewing on a mobile device, I click on the menu item’s drop-down menu, and of course the menu opens. I click on a menu item and it opens. But it stays there, half occupying the screen. It doesn’t go back up until I click on the menu icon again.

https://mobilgumi.netes.hu

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Csaba,

Now it’s all clear. To be honest, a menu should work in this way, because if the user opens the menu and accidentally scroll or taps on the mobile screen somewhere it will be closed, that is why it needs to be tapped again to close.

I will redirect this case to the dev team and they will check for possible solutions.

Kind Regards

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi again,

We’ve added checkbox “Close Mobile Menu after Item Click”  in Customizer > Main Navigation and it will be there for the next update.

Kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.