Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

The theme Ashe Pro has disapeared on wordpress causing my website to not load properly. Please help.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue with the Ashe Pro theme disappearing from your WordPress website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

To assist you further, we kindly request more details about the problem you are facing. If possible, please provide screenshots or a detailed description of the error message or any unusual behaviour you observe on your website.

In order to investigate the issue more effectively, we would also need temporary access to your WordPress dashboard. To grant us access, please follow these steps:

Install the “Temporary Login Without Password” plugin on your website. This plugin allows us to access your dashboard without requiring your login credentials.

Once installed, activate the plugin and navigate to its settings.

Generate a temporary login link using the plugin. Make sure to set an expiration time that is convenient for you.

Copy the generated login link and share it with us in your response. It’s important to mark your reply as private to ensure the login link remains confidential.

By accessing your dashboard, we will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with a more accurate solution.

Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to assisting you further.

Kind Regards

Kevin
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Kevin,

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing with the Ashe Pro theme disappearing from your WordPress dashboard. I understand how frustrating this can be. Let’s try to troubleshoot the issue and find a solution for you.

Firstly, I noticed that you have a significant number of third-party plugins (33) active on your website. It’s possible that one of these plugins may be causing a conflict with the theme or affecting its visibility. To determine if this is the case, I recommend deactivating your plugins one by one and checking if the Ashe Pro theme reappears after each deactivation. This process will help identify if any specific plugin is causing the issue.

If you’re concerned about losing any changes made with the plugins, I suggest using a staging environment. By installing a third-party plugin for staging, you can clone your website’s database and make changes on the cloned staging site without affecting your live website. This allows you to troubleshoot and identify the problematic plugin without risking any data loss. Here is a video guide that explains how to set up and use a staging environment: [link to video guide].

Additionally, to manage your Ashe Pro theme purchase and access the latest version, I recommend logging into your account on the Freemius platform. Please visit this link [https://users.freemius.com/login] and log in using the email address you used during the purchase. From there, you will be able to download the latest version of the theme, manage your profile, access your purchase details, license key, and more. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can recover it using the same email address.

I hope these instructions help you resolve the issue and regain access to the Ashe Pro theme. If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Please also remove all the themes under Dashboard > Appearance > Themes repository you are not going to use in future it overloads the website.

Kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.