Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina Maasdam
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I recently bought Ashe Pro and installed it. On the home page, the theme is applied and works. I now wanna create other pages, such as Blog etc – but the theme gets not applied to them and I also do not have the option anywhere to apply it. They are simply blank and there are no design presets whatsoever, like on the home page.

Please let me know on how to fix this!

Sabrina

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sabrina,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Sabrina Maasdam
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

My site is not online yet and this portal does not let me upload normal pictures for some reason.

I have applied the Ashe Pro and I really like the way it looks on the page BLOG. However, I also want to use the same design elements on new pages I created (withing my website), such as TRAVEL and PERSONAL (e.g. sliders with blog posts in the same design, preview of blog posts etc).

Is there a way to apply the theme to all pages, so I can edit and customize all of them, or can the theme (with all the blog posts etc) only be applied to one page?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sabrina,

Since the theme is activated on your website, all created single posts and custom pages will have theme-provided designs.

If you want to display Featured links and featured slider on the custom pages please follow the instructions:   By default featured slider and featured links appear on the blog page, to enable them on the custom pages, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options and enable them for the particular page manually.

Kind Regards

Sabrina Maasdam
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you, I did find this option now. But I was also wondering about the single blog posts that are shown as a preview on the front page, as well as the small box with the “you may also like” posts. I would love to recreate this on my custom pages as well, for only the posts of a certain category.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sabrina,

The section you mentioned only can be displayed under tha posts as they are the summer of the related blog posts, its not possible to display them on the custom pages using theme options, but you can use Elementor free + Royal Elementor Addons plugin to create the same section on custom pages.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.