Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

When I try to share my homepage on Facebook, it shows the meta description as my site’s tagline and the thumbnail as my site’s logo.

Screenshot

This is despite the fact that I had updated both the meta description and the thumbnail of my homepage inside RankMath. When I contacted their team, they say that Ashe Pro is creating duplicate OG meta tags. Please could you remove any duplicate OG meta tags so that I can fix this issue?

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello! How much time will it take?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

The topic is already redirected to the developer’s board, they will investigate the issue and will contact you ASAP.

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’ve been patiently waiting for 2 days but there has been no reply till now. If you’re unable to find a solution, please let me know ASAP. I can ask another WordPress developer for help.

Please note that I’m losing valuable time in the process. As a premium member, I expected a better response time.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

We were exploring the issue, it works fine on our end. We wanted to check your website but your TMP access is expired, please enable it again and we will check.

Kind Regards

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Well,

We’ve found a solution and deployed a new version of the Ashe Pro theme, you will receive an update notification in your dashboard.

The problem is that the Ashe Pro theme has those meta tags integrated and after activating some RankMath settings the plugin duplicates(adds their own) meta tags. They told you incorrectly!

Kind Regards

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

Please reply!

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

We’ve deployed a new version specifically for your case, we told you that you will receive notification (actually notifications come in 1-2 range). And you’re still not satisfied, that’s strange..

Jerry
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’m still not satisfied because nothing has changed after the update despite waiting for so long. I received the update the same day I think but the issue still remains even after updating the Ashe Pro theme.

My title, meta description and thumbnail are still shown incorrectly when I share my homepage on Twitter or Facebook. I have cleared the website cache, browser cache and even tried with different browsers but no help.

All I want is that the Ashe Pro theme should not interfere with these settings which are already taken care of by my SEO plugin i.e. RankMath.

I’m not sure what to do now.

Duke
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jerry,

We’ve checked your website and Ashe Pro is not adding meta tags any more, all meta tags are generated by RankMath plugin. Probably you need to clear a Facebook openGaph cache – https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

You’ll need to enter your page’s URL, hit ‘debug’ and then on the next page, hit ‘fetch new scrape information.’

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.