Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Caldwell
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I’ve been playing with settings on a staging site before transitioning my published site to the Ashe Pro theme.  One thing I’ve run into is that buttons from before installing Ashe Pro are not updating to the Ashe defaults set up in Appearance>Customize>Colors.  Even creating new buttons from scratch does not default to those default settings.  Is there a bug that can be fixed, or do I really have to go through every button across my site to update settings on each individual button?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kristen,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Kristen Caldwell
    Participant
    Premium Member

I just typed out a whole long reply and hit submit.  I had it marked private, but thought it would still be visible to me or that there was a placeholder in the thread where the private response would be.  It just disappeared though…..

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kristen,

Weird case, if you want to make your reply more private you can contact us via this email address: info.wproyal@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.