Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi everyone,

I found a font I love for the Header but it’s not in the typography font list. I’ve tried easy google fonts with the font control with CSS selectors, H1-h6, plus anything to do with header, title, page, ect.  I’ve added extra css and uploaded the font woff to my server. The font has not changed on the header with anything I have done.  Can someone help me with this? The google font is Bellefair regular.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Laura,

Please share your website URL and we will check for possible solutions.

Kind Regards

Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako!

Of course, the site is

How To Research Your French Ancestry

The title of the page is “Making French Genealogy Easier”. The title font is what I’m trying to change. I’ve been able to change fonts with everything else on the page.

Thank you!

Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

Also, as i was trouble shooting, I deactivated Ashe Pro, and activated a couple of other themes to see if it worked with them. It did. I used the inspection tool on Ashe Pro but i couldn’t see css identifiers for the title name. There wasn’t any site-title, H1 or any other css identifiers for the title.  I hope all of this makes sense.

Laura Edwards
    Participant
    Premium Member

I found a way to add Bellefair font to the webpage. I went into wordpress and found the google-fonts.php file in theme editor. I just added the font that way.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Laura,

We are glad that you were able to found out the solution by yourself.

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.