Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CCH-Abby
    Participant
    Premium Member

I can’t seem to find the suggested pixel dimensions to use for my featured slider images (also my “featured images” for blog posts)  I looked through the Theme documentation and the YouTube tutorials and couldn’t find an answer.  I thought it was 1160 x 540, but when I make my images that size, the right and left sides get cut off on homepage slider.

What size should I make my slider images?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abby,

Actually, the best dimensions are 1300×500 px, but slider images need to be rebuilt with the plugin Ajax Thumbnail Rebuild

Kind Regards

CCH-Abby
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’ve tried making slider images at 1300×500 and I’ve tried making them at 1160×540.  Neither fits properly in the slider on my homepage.  I’ll try to attach screen shots.  Both get cut off on either side.  I’ve rebuilt my slider images using the Ajax plugin.  I’ve uploaded brand new images in these sizes to test the theory.  Nothing seems to be working and its very frustrating.  Why are my images getting cropped on the sides in the slider?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abby,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

CCH-Abby
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Abby,

At first, sorry for the late reply, our developers investigated the issue and seems that we have some minor bug in the theme’s codes, we need few days to fix it, theme update will fix the issue, our apologises for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.