Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lynn Caprarelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

How can I change the look and color of the VERSE text – It’s an option in the posts area. “Insert poetry. Use special spacing formats. Or quote song lyrics.” and also can I  make the PULLQUOTE text smaller?

Lynn Caprarelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

it’s this code and I want to change the type and size of text

: <!– wp:verse –>

<pre class=”wp-block-verse”>

<!– /wp:verse –>

Also this one – I don’t like the text so big:

<!– wp:pullquote {“className”:”is-style-default”} –>

<figure class=”wp-block-pullquote is-style-default”>

<p></p>

</figure>

<!– /wp:pullquote –>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lynn,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Lynn Caprarelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

The verse quote I have on the site on the front page, halfway down. It says, “It’s been said that police work is hours of boredom sprinkled with minutes of terror … who would have thought it would be 44 minutes of terror?” ~ John Caprarelli
    http://www.uniformdecisions.com

I’d like to change the color to yellow or bright blue and possibly use the theme font in a slightly larger size.

I’m attaching a picture of the pullquote.  I’d just like to reduce the size of the font, if possible.  pullquote

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lynn,

Actually, there are no theme options to make this kind of changes, but we can create CSS snippet especially for you, please share a direct link to the page where these quotes are displayed.

Kind Regards

Lynn Caprarelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you. I’d like to have the snippet for both so I can have the choice. The verse is on this page currently. I would possibly like to swap it with the pullquote when the snippet is provided.  https://uniformdecisions.com/site/

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lynn,

We can only change the styles of your mentioned sections, CSS snippet cant replace or change the text: “I would possibly like to swap it with the pullquote” can you please describe this part of your request in more detailed?

Kind Regards

Lynn Caprarelli
    Participant
    Premium Member

please provide the snippet to change the font and color of the verse text and to reduce the size of the font in the pullquote text.  Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lynn,

1. Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additinioal CSS section and add the CSS snippet below:

code, kbd, tt, var, samp, pre {
    font-family: "Open Sans";
    color: #fff !important;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.