Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kyleigh Sage
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’ve been having an issue when creating/updating a post via the website, where it gives me “Validation Failed. 1 Field Requires Attention” and won’t let me continue.

Weirdly, as a work-around I can create a new post, save it as a draft and then publish it from my phone on the WordPress app.

I’ve checked, and I can’t find any flags in any of the posts. Are there hidden fields in the post editing tool that we can’t see? I’ve googled and found a lot of ACF-pro links, so maybe that’s embedded in the theme somehow?

Any help is great, thanks in advance.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kyleigh,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Kind Regards

Kyleigh Sage
    Participant
    Premium Member

Vako,

No problem on the delay! I’ve been quite busy myself.

I found a number of spelling errors in my previous posts, but when I go back to update them (remove a letter, add a word) I get a “Validation failed. 1 Field Requires Attention” error at the top. I’ve attached a picture to show what I’m seeing.

Error Message

https://imgur.com/a/jQNmGtD

I have disabled all my plugins while clearing the cache to ensure it’s not a problem on their end. I have also searched all over the post creator for a field that isn’t being filled. Unfortunately, I’m not finding anything.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Kyleigh,

It’s your server/hosting provider related issue, seem that your wp database has some issue with the saving the changes.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.