- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by vako.
June 12, 2019 at 9:18 pm #35726
Hi, I am totally new to blogging, to WordPress and obviously to Ashe. First question. I noticed that my top menu (About me, etc., that is located on the top right hand side of the page) shows on the computer screen, but does not show on the iPhone. Why and how do I fix this?
Here is the link to the site: https://acoddiwompler.com/June 13, 2019 at 10:50 am #35732
At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.
If you want to implement the top menu int he mobile menu, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Responsive and tick the option “Merge Top and Main Menus”
Kind RegardsJune 13, 2019 at 9:15 pm #35750
I did that, bit it does not look like it changed anything. That menu still does not show in the iPhone version.
Also, how do I add images to the these messages – I tried to include screenshots, but was not able to?June 14, 2019 at 12:20 pm #35761
It sounds weird. Please share your website URL/Username/Password and we will check. Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsJune 14, 2019 at 4:15 pm #35772This reply has been marked as private.June 16, 2019 at 4:12 pm #35784
At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays
We checked your website and we need your permission to deactivate some of your plugins to find out the reason for the issue because in most case the plugins re the main reason for this kind of issues.
Kind RegardsJune 16, 2019 at 5:45 pm #35791
Yes, you have my permission to deactivate some of the plug ins. Will you then try to activate them back in and see that the same issue does not happen or potentially see which plug in is causing the issue?
SvetlanaJune 17, 2019 at 6:03 pm #35804
1. The plugin Advanced Custom Fields Pro versions already implemented in the theme so there is no need if you will have it activated in your plugin’s repository.
2. I checked your images and they are extremely huge, some of them are more than 5 M, optimize them for the web or it will cause the site speed issue, some times the huge websites with dozen content has the less size than your 1 pic.
3. The issue seems that is fixed, the reason for the issue was you cached plugin it cached some issued data, we deactivated it activated again and seems that issue has gone.
Kind RegardsJune 17, 2019 at 7:24 pm #35807
Thank you for addressing the issue with the navigation, and also for letting me know about the pictures’ sizes potential issue. One thing that I noticed though, is that I’ve now lost a “search” button – both in the computer option and mobile device option. It was there before the navigation issue was addressed. How do I get it back? Also, if possible, I would like it with the main navigation bar (“home”, “about me”, etc.). Can you help with this?
SvetlanaJune 18, 2019 at 11:03 am #35811
1. We fixed an issue with the mobile menu.
2. We returned the search icon in the main menu section now it’s visible on the CP and mobiles too.
3. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to enable the search icon in the tip bar.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.