Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan Botts
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I just upgraded to Bard Pro because I wanted to have a top banner that does not take up so much room of the top.  I adjusted the height of the image in the header customization control and it looked fine in the browser window.  When I view it in tablet or mobile view, it cuts off the header image but the rest of the content scales down as it should.  When I size down the browser window, the image is also cut off there.

In the free version of Bard, the top image would scale down properly with the size of the screen or browser window.  In Bard Pro, it is not scaling the image with the rest of the page, but cuts it off on the sides instead.  The site I am developing is https://www.salinalibrary.org/reservations.

Thank you for your help.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the pro version.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details. To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Susan Botts
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Susan

At this moment we added custom CSS snippets to fix the issue, the iamge aspect ratio scales in this way in the pro version, the main part of the image should be located in the centre of the image as the left and right corners are cut off.

We are working to make the header more responsive and you will receive it in the theme update notice.

Kind Regards

Susan Botts
    Participant
    Premium Member

Vako,

Thank you so much for working on this and resolving the issue.  You have provided excellent customer service!  I look forward to the theme update!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.