Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    IULIIA Ustiuzhina
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi! We used the free version of “bard”, it was possible to add the left and right fields of side widgets to the main page. Why is this feature not available in the Pro version? This is very sad! How do I add widget sidebars to pages?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Iulia,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

1. To add the sidebars for the dynamic pages, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > General Layouts > Page Layouts and chose the layout with the sidebar for the listed pages.

2. To enable the sidebars on the static pages, please navigate to  Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page > Page Options > Show Sidebar.

Kind Regards

IULIIA Ustiuzhina
    Participant
    Premium Member

Vaco! I am very pleased that the answer came so quickly! Thank you. I didn’t notice the settings at the bottom of the page editor)))

If you are a developer, please tell me if it is possible to remove the image of the post from its page and the image of the site header? If not, this is a good idea, because the post doesn’t look very good with the site title and image of the post present. Is it possible to make them switchable?.

(Origin language) Vaco! Мне очень приятно, что ответ пришел так быстро! Спасибо тебе. Я не заметил настроек снизу  редактора страницы)))

Comment! I figured it out! This is disabled in the post editor, also at the bottom of the page! ))) The fact is that I used a plugin for reviews (another type of post), and there it can not be done, there are no these settings at the bottom of the post editor.

Если ты являешься разработчиком, подскажи пожалуйста, есть ли возможность убрать изображение поста с его страницы и изображение заголовка сайта? Если нет, то это хорошая идея, т.к. пост смотрится не очень хорошо с присутствующим заголовком сайта и изображением поста. Можно ли сделать их отключаемыми?.

Комментарий! Я разобрался!  Это отключается в редакторе поста, также снизу страницы! ))) Дело в том, что я использовал плагин для отзывов (дрогой тип поста), а там этого сделать нельзя, нет этих настроек внизу редактора поста.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Iulia,

We are glad if our support was helpful.

Can you please describe the second issue more detailed?

Screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.