Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Claudia
    Participant
    Premium Member

I created a site with main menu and submenus under a subdomain and migrated the site to the main domain. Now the submenu is not more displayed on the desktop version, on smartphone you can see the submenu. After migration I used the plugin Better Search Replace and replaced the domain name from sub to main domain.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Claudia,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Claudia
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Claudia,

To be honest, we had some issues with the latest updates but we fixed it yesterday, seems that some issue appears locally now on your end.

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.

Kind Regards

Leo
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi!

I updated tot WP 5.6 and have the same issue. Do I need to wait for another update of Bard Pro?

Regards

Henrik
    Participant
    Premium Member

Have exactly the same issue. Submenus do not display on desktop version but works fine on the phone. This is quite critical – hope for a quick resolution.

Alternatively: How do I downgrade to the older version of the theme?

Stefano Gallus
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey, I also have the same problems since updating the theme.I can endorse what Henrik just said, that it is a very critical. Hope for a quick response.

Henrik
    Participant
    Premium Member

I can confirm that this issue is linked to version 2.5.7 and that the problem goes away if you downgrade to 2.5.6.

I was lucky enough to have the 2.5.6 zip file from a recent purchase, so here is how I downgraded:

– Uploaded th 2.5.6 zip file in te “add theme” feature in WP
    – Said yes to overwrite

And everything worked again.

Summer Holzbauer
    Participant
    Premium Member

Just like everyone else, my submenus are not showing up on desktops, but fine on phones. Sent an email, but I’m writing here too because this is something urgent that needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Per Teilmann
    Participant
    Premium Member

Come on. We need version 2.5.8 WITH submenus now!

Erick Irias
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have the same issue. Please, help with this

Bryan Donihue
    Participant
    Premium Member

If the devs cannot get this fixed and released ASAP, can we get access to download the prior version while we wait?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Our developers are working on the issue, we will release a new update and this issue will be fixed. You will receive updates today in the Dashboard > Appearance > Themes section.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards, Vako

Leo
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Support!

It works. Thank you for your action!

Regards

Claudia
    Participant
    Premium Member

Yes, it works, thanks from me too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.