Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Vicky Robertson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Sorry for the long delay. I have created a staging site, as requested. Does this help you find the problem?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Vicky,

We need access details to this staging site to start the investigation process. Please create a new user for us and share login details, login URL/username/password.

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Vicky Robertson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Vicky,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce section > Product Catalogue > Shop page display and make sure that it’s set to show products, and the second option Category display set to Show Subcategories & Products.

I think there is no issue, juts configuration mistake, on the staging site we tested same case and it worked.

Kind Regards

Vicky Robertson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you for this. I have done that but still a problem persists.

I can see the category description but the category page titles are not displaying.

Also, on the main shop page, the page title is not displaying and if I put a header in, it only shows when left aligned. It disappears if aligned centre.

I am at a loss as to why this is happening.

Vicky Robertson
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have another question to add in…

I have just looked at the site on a different browser (Chrome – I predominantly use Firefox) and also on my mobile and the layout is skewed.  On my other sites using Bard Pro, everything formats correctly on different browsers. What setting have I missed to get this site to perform in the same way?

Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Vicky,

We found some extra CSS added to your website, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section and temporarily remove all CSS inserted, check for the issue again and let us know the results.

If the issue still persists, please share again login URL and we will check your website from the back end again.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.