- This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by vako.
April 21, 2021 at 8:23 pm #61027
The photos in the slider are of different sizes. Previously, they showed up correctly. How can I fix it urzednikbiegaApril 22, 2021 at 11:47 am #61036
In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.
To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
Kind RegardsApril 22, 2021 at 2:02 pm #61048April 22, 2021 at 6:28 pm #61051
Weird case, we tried to rebuild them in a few different ways but with no luck, images still appear with different dimensions.
I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will contact you.
Kind RegardsApril 23, 2021 at 10:32 am #61053
Thank you for your help. When I restored version 2.6.2 from a backup the slider looks better but there is a big gap between the slider and the posts.
Kind regards and have a nice weekendApril 23, 2021 at 8:34 pm #61063
Nick is here from DEV team, please update and provide the site login URL again and we will check.
NickApril 23, 2021 at 10:11 pm #61066April 27, 2021 at 3:55 pm #61140
Please revert back to the old version and we will let you know when we will fix this bug in the latest verison and let you know. Please note it might take around 10 days.
NickMay 24, 2021 at 11:06 am #61589
Nick is here again, can you please share your site access URL again and we will check it and probably fix it 🙂
NickJune 25, 2021 at 6:44 pm #61957July 2, 2021 at 6:49 pm #63692
Sorry for the late reply we were off for a while.
1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch which one was the source for the issue.
2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE
3. If the instructions above cant help, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details. To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
4. We also need screenshots of the issue, plz.
Kind RegardsJuly 7, 2021 at 12:27 am #63719July 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm #63726
Weird, here is the screenshot of how your website slider looks on our end: https://nimb.ws/8YbtCj
Kind RegardsJuly 7, 2021 at 10:40 pm #63727July 17, 2021 at 4:37 pm #63855
Did you check the screenshot we shared? Every time we see your website slider looks perfectly, we checked almost all kinds of browsers.
Maybe you have cached data on your website, please clear the cache and check again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.