Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sofie
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have a submenu dropping down from one of the items in my main menu. I’d like to remove the link, so that the page title still shows, but when you click it, all it does is unfold the submenu.
    How do I go about that?
    🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sofie,

Can you please describe the issue you have more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Sofie
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi again,

The link I want to remove is to this page: https://eifosenna.dk/mine-projekter/ because it’s empty and supposed to stay that way, but I want to keep it as an item in the menu, so it will still display the dropdown menu.
    Is there any way I can access the html? I can deal with most minor issues like this myself, then. 🙂

Edit: I don’t know why it won’t display the screen shot, but it’s this: https://www.outside.kijofreg.dk/screenshoteifosenna.jpg

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sofie,

Actually, there is no need for the custom coding, it will take too long and it’s too hard to explain all the steps via the forum, please let us access your website back and we will do it instead of you.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Sofie
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sofie,

It’s all sorted now, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

Sofie
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you, but you can still click the link, and when you do, it jumps a little further down the page you’re already on. Is it possible to remove the link entirely instead of linking to #?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sofie,

It is the one way with the Wp options to get the result, in another case you need to search some 3rd party plugin to get the result.

Kind Regards

Sofie
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you. The plugin worked. 🙂

And if someone else is looking for a solution to the same issue, the “Remove Pointer from Blank Menu Items” plugin does the job as soon as you activate it. 🙂

Have a great day! 🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards, Vako

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.