• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by vako.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GEORGIOS MALEKAKIS
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello. I want to change the read more on the main page that redirects to the full post in my language. Can you send me a snipet code to change it please? Thanks.

GEORGIOS MALEKAKIS
    Participant
    Premium Member

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Also on my footer shows a link of my home page. It started to show when I accidentally putted an image. When I removed it, it’s shows now a link for my home page. How can I remove it? On bard footer setting don’t have any option to remove.</p>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Georgios,

1. To change the read more button text, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blog Page > Post Elements > Read More Text and change it.

2. Regarding the second issue: Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

GEORGIOS MALEKAKIS
    Participant
    Premium Member

I added by mistake a photo on the footer. When I removed it, it shows a link, with the title of my site. I tried to remove this but i can’t.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Georgios,

Please share your website URL and we will check for possible solutions.

Kind Regards

GEORGIOS MALEKAKIS
    Participant
    Premium Member

afoipapamarkaki.gr

Right now I have putted one blank image just to remove this link. If you hover some centimeters above the copyright you will see the problem.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Georgios,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

.footer-logo {

display: none;

}

Kind Regards

GEORGIOS MALEKAKIS
    Participant
    Premium Member

No …. Nothing changed….

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Georgios,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.