- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by vako.
May 15, 2022 at 12:10 pm #68771Andreas HoneckerParticipantPremium Member
I have a very strange problem regarding the categories selection in the mobile website. If i am at the customizer on a computer, Independent of the browser and i push the 3 line button, it shows me the categories.
If i do the same with a phone, independent of the browser, nothing happens if i push the button to see the woocommerce categories.
Please help to find out. Many of our customers using the mobile website and are unable to choose any categories.May 16, 2022 at 1:03 pm #68776vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.
Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.
Kind RegardsMay 17, 2022 at 1:33 pm #68782Andreas HoneckerParticipantPremium Member
i try to describe:
The Theme have an extra mobile device view. In this view on the woocommerce shop page in the upper part, there is all the product categories listed in the desktop view. In the mobile view is an icon (see picture) that suppose to show the categories also on the mobile page. However, this is not functioning. If you push it, nothing will happen. – The strange thing is, if am at customizer view on the desktop and switch to the mobile view it is working normally.
Hope it helps to find out.
Thank you in advanceMay 17, 2022 at 6:24 pm #68796vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will be able to catch which one was the source of the issue.
2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE
3. If the instructions above cant help, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details. To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo
Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.