Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Szutkes
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I tested Bard Free, and today I bought the Bard Pro. I have problem with polish translation… Some texts in pages is in english, some texts in “configure theme” also is in english.What can I do? 🙁

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @Szutkes

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

To translate theme untranslated strings please use the plugin Loco Translate, please follow the video guide below to better understand how to use this plugin.

Kind Regards

Szutkes
    Participant
    Premium Member

Bard (free version) was 100% translated in polish.

I installed Loco, but… There are no strings to translate. I must create my language from the beginning???

Loot at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SX9lkmSNEWy_RBJpq-Bx–vPrARmmqJj

Next, when I click “new language”, there is no templates. “Loco can sync directly with the source code, but this can be slow if there are many files.”.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @Szutkes

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

The free version was translated by the WP polyglots, the pro version can not be translated to 200 different languages because of the huge amount of the strings included.

You can check other authors pro themes they are not translated too.

If you can use the Loco translate, please let us access your website admin panel and we will translate strings instead of you.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Szutkes
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Thank you for your response @Szutkes

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.