Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sven
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi all,

within the customizer at the Page Footer section > Widget Columns I can set to “None”, “Three” or “Four”. However, there is only one Footer Widget Box at the WordPress Widgets area what automatically split up the added widgets to the set three or four columns. Therefore it can be only one Widget per column.

How can I create three or four widget boxes, depends on the customizer setting, for place more than one widget per column? In that way also could choose what Widget should appear on what column.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sven

Can you please describe the issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue for more clarification?

Kind Regards

Sven
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi vako,

I put all widgets (A,B,C,…) I want to use into the only one footer widget box:Widgets

At the setting within the customizer I can choose three or four footer columns, but the widgets always appears in a fixed order like that: Customizer

However, I’d like to choose the order byself, i.e. A+B in column 1, column 2 keeps empty and C+D+E+F in column 3.

Is there a way to have three/four footer widget boxes (like the one above on first picture), one box for each column? With this a user would be able to sort his/her widgets to the fitting column.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sven,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, please try to use some other 3rd party plugins to add the functionality to your website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.