Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Victoria Wilson
    Participant
    Premium Member

When I include a numbered list in my blog post the double digit numbers are getting cut off. So it ends up looking like all single digit numbers repeating. This is definitely not the format I’m going for since the numbers in the list correspond to shopping links for photos in the post. Is this an issue with the theme or with WordPress? I really need help getting this fixed.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Victoria,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Victoria Wilson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for getting back with me. When my numbered list gets to 10 and higher the first digit gets cut off so it looks like the list is repeating. This makes it confusing to match the numbers on my blog post photos that these links go with.

Here’s a link to one of these type of blog posts – https://calypsocreativeplanning.com/shop-the-collage-volume-77/

I do this type of post every Saturday. I recently realized this was happening. And now I’m not sure how long it’s been like this or if it happened with a recent update.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Victoria,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section add the following snippet:

.post-content ol, .woocommerce-product-details__short-description ol, .woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description ol {
    padding-left: 35px !important;
    }

Kind Regards

Victoria Wilson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Awesome!!! Thanks so much! That worked perfectly.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.