Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedrzej Derylo
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hey, my blog is jakzycszczesliwie.pl

Rankmath says the below. How to fix it?

No H1 tag was found. For the best SEO results there should be exactly one H1 tag on each page. WordPress sites usually insert the page or post title as an H1 tag (although custom themes can change this behavior).

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jedrzej,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Jedrzej Derylo
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jedrzej,

Please update your pro theme to the latest version and the issue will be fixed.

Kind Regards

Jedrzej Derylo
    Participant
    Premium Member

hey, when I do that, will the customized CSS that you add to some of my posts before – will it still be there after update?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jedrzej,

It’s better if you copy all the custom CSS and save some were on your local machine and in case you lose them you will be able to use snippets again.

Kind Regards

Jedrzej Derylo
    Participant
    Premium Member

I see. Is there a way to find all the custom CSS in one place, without clicking each separate post to check? (I don’t remember in how many place it is)

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jedrzej,

There is only 1 place at this moment to see the custom CSS snippets, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section copy and save all the snippets used.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.