Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Juan Fernando Obando Carmona
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, I paid for premium Bard, but I have a problem when I try to translate the Bard theme using Loco Translate. The pluging show me this: “Translation set not known in Bard Pro”. What can I do? It has some words that I need to replace becuase my visitis are hispanics.

Sorry about my english, I’m colombian, if anyone can answer me in spanish it will be great, but in english is OK too.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Juan,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

To translate theme untranslated strings please use the plugin Loco Translate, please follow the video guide below to better understand how to use this plugin.

Kind Regards

Juan Fernando Obando Carmona
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, Vako, sorry but it is what I did, I watched the Youtube video, followed the steps indicated, but when tried to translate the theme, the plugin show me this message: “Translation set not known in Bard Pro”.

Can you help me? I need to translate my theme, its too important.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Juan,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Please also share the texts you want to be changed with their definitions

Kind Regards

Miguel Ángel Morán Manzano
    Participant
    Premium Member

Yo he querido hacer lo mismo cambiar “Read more” por “Leer más” y no he podido con Loco Translate. Dice que el tema es desconocido. He visto el tutorial y no aparece como lo pone en el tutorial. Espero que haya alguna manera de cambiar el inglés por el español. Si no es así no recomiendo el tema Bard Pro. Tendrían que proporcionar la fórmula de hacerlo o un asesoramiento más real.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Miguel,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Miguel,

It’s all done now, please check and let me know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Participant
    Premium Member

Todo funciona a la perfección. Las traducciones perfectas. Muchas gracias por tu buena labor. Muchas gracias.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.