Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tina
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

i added “last updated” code to functions.php.

Is there a CSS code that would help me with the following:

My last updated text now starts with a huge letter at the beginning. So it’s a huge N at the beginning of all of my posts.

<span style=”color: #464646; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 15px; text-align: justify;”>Nazadnje posodobljeno: 28 novembra, 2020</span>

Is it possible that the last updated text would be above my posts’s text?

So I would like to have this order: title, original date, then last updated text. Then all other blog post text. The huge first letter is OK for the beginning of a blog post.

Thank you in advance for your help.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tina,

Can you please describe the issue you have more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Tina
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tina,

Actually, it’s not possible to move the text above the post content with the theme options, for this you need to use page builders, build your posts with the page builder, we recommend to use Elementor page builder.

1. To disable the drop cups on the blog page, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blog Page > Post Elements and turn if the option for drop cups.

2.  To disable the drop cups on the single post page, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Single Post > Post Elements and turn if the option for drop cups.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.