Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KB71
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I have installed Jreviews on my site with the Bard theme. I have created an extra file for it to work with wordpress themes. As you will see is recomended here . The one i have created with the help of the Jreviews team for the Bard theme works but it is missing the sidebar on the pages that are not directly linked to a page that i have added. Maybe easier to show.

Here is a page with the directory that i have created with a dedicated page to and is set to include a sidebar, it works.

Here is a page showing one of the posts that you can access from the above page, no sidebar.

Was hoping it would work the same way as a blog with a category page that then goes to a post.

The regular posts have got sidebars assigned and working. As you can see here.

I would like to know if there is a way for me to add the sidebar to the posts from Jreviews with your themes?

I have tried a couple other themes and the sidebars worked on them.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @KB71

I will redirect this topic to the developers and they will check.

Kind Regards

KB71
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you, looking forward to hearing what they can do 🙂

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi dear KB71,

All our themes are coded by WP standards, so if plugin not works with our themeis it means that plugins is not coded by WP standards so in that case plugin author must provide fix/help, unfortunately we can’t provide support in this case.

Kind Regards,

Nick

KB71
    Participant
    Premium Member

I got it working on your free version, added the same code in the same area (within main container) will just have to play with them and see if i can get the pro to do the same as the free. Was the same with the Ashe as well.

Bard Free

Bard Pro

Bard Pro

Bard Pro

Thank you for your time

Kurt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.