Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Line Orloff Christensen
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’m having problems editing images in bard pro. When I crop images the edited version is show in media library but when adding an image to a post it is the original, not cropped version that is featured.

I’m a newbie and sure there is a easy solution that I just haven’t figured out.

Can you help me fix this issue?

Thanks!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Orloff,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Line Orloff Christensen
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Orloff,

We checked your website, all the images presented on the blog page has the same dimensions, after that, we checked the image source from the origin and they inherit the crop sizes mentioned.

Please tell the dimension of the images you want to be cropped and we will try to rebuild them with the plugin Ajax Thumbnail Rebuild

Kind Regards

Line Orloff Christensen
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Line,

That can be the solution. Anyway if you will need any help please feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.