Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nichola Thomson
    Participant
    Premium Member

I can’t turn off the slider and featured links from my posts page (projects). I have Bard Pro. How can I do this please?’

I’ve gone in to edit the page and set the slider and featured links to no. However, they still show.

Nichola Thomson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nichola,

If you want to disable slider on the blog page, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Featured-slider and uncheck the slider option.

Kind Regards

Nichola Thomson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Thanks.  That worked.  I want to display an image at the top of the page with the page title on it.  Under edit page – display logo I’ve selected no and I’ve uploaded a custom image.  However, the logo is still displaying on the page not the image.

1) How do I display the image instead of the logo

2) How do I add a title to the image

3) How do I change the position of the logo on all of my pages to display it in the top left hand side of my pages.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nichola,

Please describe the 1 and 2 issues more detailed, please.

In order to assist you we need to check your site backend, please send us your website URL/USERNAME/PASSWORD.

Make sure to mark your reply as Private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Nichola Thomson
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako

1) On my blog page (projects), I would like to display an image at the top of the page.  Currently the logo is displayed.  Under edit page – display logo I have selected ‘no’.  I have also uploaded an image under ‘custom image’.  However, the logo is still displaying instead of the image.
    2) I would like to add a title (projects) to the image at the top of the page.  How do I do this please?
    3) Instead of displaying the logo in the top middle of my pages, I would like to display it in the very top left hand corner.  Is this possible and if so how?
    4)  I have now realise that I should have probably created a child theme before making any changes to my website.  How can I do this please? Will the changes I have already made be affected by wordpress updates once I make a childtheme?

Nichola Thomson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nichola,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

We also need your login URL to access your websites back end.

Kind Regards

Nichola Thomson
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Nichola,

1, There is only one way with the theme options to do it, you can navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit Page(projects) > Page Options  > Show Header and select No.

2. Unfortunately, it is not possible with the theme options, please try to use some other 3rd part plugins for this or try with other page builders.

3. Done with the CSS snippet.

4. Child theme download link: https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=1ws-mb-Z0M_V7ynK9arR2n-Z-I2K786AP&export=download

Kind Regards

Agata Ozga
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

Is it possible to change logo position form center to top left corner? please let me know how can I do it?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Agata,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, but we can create custom CSS snippets especially for you, please share your website URL for that.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.