- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by vako.
August 6, 2019 at 5:32 am #37026
This link is the info provided by Pinterset to create a custom widget that’s connected to our business pin account.
What widget do I use to create this custom widget?
Thanks for your support with this amazing Bard Pro Theme. 🙂August 6, 2019 at 8:34 pm #37029
Some added info to the above request.
This comes from Pinterest support.
Aug 6, 08:19
Thanks for writing back!
I recommend you to reach out to your website developer who can help you create a feed file in the required format and specification based on the instructions I have provided in my previous email.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Aug 6, 07:26
I have checked the provided screenshot and I see you are not using a feed link which is of the XML format. Instead, I see you are using a website link and hence you get that error.
Please follow the below steps to connect your feed:
Connect your RSS feed
1. Click in the top right corner and selectSettings
2. SelectClaim from the menu on the left
3. Under “Auto-publish”, clickConnect RSS Feed
· This option will only appear if you have aclaimed website
4. Paste your RSS feed URL into the field
5. Choose the board you want to publish to or create a new board
Also please check the below steps to know about the RSS feed required specifications:
RSS feed specs
· We support RSS 2.* and RSS 1.* (RDF) formats. We currently don’t support Atom.
· Make sure your RSS feed page content is in XML format.
· Use a good quality image as your Pins will be taken from the , , and tags under each tag.
· Your Pin’s title and description will be created from theAugust 6, 2019 at 9:59 pm #37039vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
At first, thank you for your response and for choosing our theme.
Please follow the steps the Pinterest support team share with you, watch the video guides like this on youtube.com
Kind RegardsAugust 6, 2019 at 10:43 pm #37045
Thanks for your reply.
Any chance of getting the link to the vidoe on Youtube referenced in your reply?
I’ve gone through the entire list of videos associated with Bard and there’s NO video I’m finding that’s about setting up Pinterest as suggested.
Thanks Much.August 8, 2019 at 1:00 pm #37085vakoKeymasterWP Royal Team
For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj16S4rk3PA&t=136s
We don’t have video tutorials about Pinterest implementation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.