Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Angela Cleary
    Participant
    Premium Member

I love the style of this theme but the mobile looks awful. I want to know how I get a refund

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Angela,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version and our apologies for the late reply, we had holidays.

Please describe the reasons for requesting a refund more detailed. We asking because we can provide a refund only in the scope of the Refund/Return policy.

Please read our Return/Refund Policy

We stand behind our theme’s quality and your satisfaction with it is important to us. By upgrading, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. If you experience problems with the theme, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original upgrade date. Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:

The refund request is made within the first 30 days of the purchase of the theme. No refunds whatsoever will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase.

Your issue(s) derives from not being able to install the theme properly or get the theme to perform its basic functions.

You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team by opening a support ticket through our website https://wp-royal-themes.com menu item Support > Ashe Pro (if, for example, Ashe Pro were the theme with which you were experiencing problems.)

Refunds will not be granted for any missing feature(s). If you are not sure whether we support a specific feature, please contact us first.

Issues caused by conflicts with 3rd party plugins, themes, your hosting/database or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.

Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.