• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by vako.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lily
    Participant
    Premium Member

When you hit the homepage of my site on a small screen, the first couple of blocks of text are hidden by the hero image. This makes them totally inaccessible to visitors, and means the page makes no sense, since it “starts” in the middle of the introductory text. This bug is also the first thing mobile visitors to my site are going to experience, which is terrible. The bug seems to persist across the site, for all top level navigation pages, but sporadically, and a refresh seems to solve it (although not always on the homepage, and still an awful UX).

I can’t attach a screenshot, but I’ve sent one via email. I’m testing on an iPhone 7 and an iPhone 11, Safari and Chrome browsers (screenshot is iPhone 7, Chrome). I can also replicate the bug on desktop, by using developer tools in Chrome.

I’ve sent the same details here to the support email provided when I purchased the theme. I already have the temporary login plugin set up, due to the Yoast issue I logged a couple of weeks ago, so if you need the login URL again, just let me know.

Looking forward to getting this resolved quickly, and many thanks.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lily,

Our apologies for the inconvenience, the topic is already sent to developers board and they will check for the issue with the Yoast SEO plugin, but the issue you mentioned we cant reproduce on our side. Can you please describe more detailed after which actions it appears, we tested on the same mobile and browsers as you mentioned.

Our apologies once again and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Lily
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thanks for the quick reply, Vako – much appreciated. I can still reproduce the bug on both iPhone and using developer tools. I’ve just sent detailed steps and screen recordings to you via email, but if you’d like me to post the same information here, just let me know. Otherwise, happy to talk via the email chain and post here once we’ve got it resolved.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Lily,

Our developers are working on the issue and will contact you with the updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.