Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Manne Lindberg-Hjalmar
    Participant
    Premium Member

I’m using Bard Pro with Elementor (free) to create my first website. I created a page (not a “post”) and used H4 as heading. But when I created another page (again, no “post”) and chose H4, it came out in a completely different size, font and formatting (all the headings, H1, H2, H3 ect, were now set to a different font, size and formatting). So the Headings are not consistent throughout my pages, which I of course want. I tried to create a third page, and then the headings were the same as on my second page. Another funny thing is that when doing it on my other website (Identical but in English instead of Swedish), the same thing happened. The first page I created had one set of Heading settings, and the second and the rest of the pages has another!

Thankful for help! 🙂
    Manne /Sweden

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Manne,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Manne Lindberg-Hjalmar
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello Vako,

So If I go to one page on my website, in the WP editor / elementor, and mark a headling and choose, say, “H3”, and then go to another page also mark a heading and chose “H3”, they come out in different font and size (compared to the first page). Can I constomize my heading options? (for example choose that H3 is always Arial/bold/size 24)

I couldnt attach the screen shots. But the website (under construction) is http://www.moderjordnatverket.se. The page “Kanaliseringar” has one type of font in headings, and “Om Moder Jord-nätverket” has a different font, even though I chose the pre set heading options (In the first page “kanaliseringar”, I chose H4 for appropriate size, but for “Om Moder…” I had to choose H6 for it to not look too huge.

Question 2:

And If possible, I would like to ask another question. On the very same page (www.moderjordnatverket.se), I can not get my right sidebar to show. I have marked “2 columns / right sidebar” and have put content in my right sidebar (widget), but I still can not see the sidebar display on the website. I want it to display no matter what page the viewer is looking at.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Manne,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Manne Lindberg-Hjalmar
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Manne,

1. Regarding your issue with the heading tags unfortunately we are not able to reproduce the issue, please share screenshots of the issue for more clarifications, to share screenshots please try to use https://imgur.com/mjJEtwM

2. In the Bard Pro theme sidebars can be enabled in several ways, first is to select page layout with sidebar, for this please navigate to Dashboard  > Appearance > Customize > General Layouts > Page Layouts and chose your prefered style which includes sidebars, here is the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/Pk14rf

The pages which are not listed in this customizer section can also use sidebars via page options, please navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Edit page > Page Options > Show SIdebar

Please make sure that widgets in the sidebar areas are added from the back end, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and check sidebar areas of are filled with widgets you want to be displayed.

Kind Regards

Manne Lindberg-Hjalmar
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you very much! Problems with sidebar resolved! Problems with Headings I managed to solve too.

Thank you so much for your help.

/Manne

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.