Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Duncan Wherrett
    Participant
    Premium Member

I upgraded to Pro to have more scope with the Header, but it isn’t even responsive. How can I fix that?
    I’ve tried Elementor and all I get is “preveiw cannot be displayed” and my new blocks will not show up.
    Themes ought to be completely responsive these days without jumping through hoops.
    Tempted to get a charge back on the Pro price if this does not work.

Duncan

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Duncan,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Duncan Wherrett
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you for the reply.
    The site is:-

Home

The theme is supposed to be fully responsive, but the Header image is not.
    It looks like the responsive coding is not applied to the Header.
    I could not work out your attachment system, but look at the site on tablet or mobile and you will see the problem.

Duncan

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Duncan,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Duncan Wherrett
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Schneider
    Participant
    Premium Member

I have the same issue. It worked fine with the free version of bard, but after installing the pro-version, the header image is not responsive anymore.

Did you resolve the problem?

Bye

Mark

Duncan Wherrett
    Participant
    Premium Member

Not yet. I’m still waiting for the developer to get back to me. Hopefully with good news.

Duncan

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

We have 2 options. Last time our clients had some similar issues. Probably we will fix it next week. If you are in a hurry, we can give you a refund. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind Regards

Mark Schneider
    Participant
    Premium Member

I don’t know if I was addressed too by the last post. In case I was:

Concerning me I am fine with next week. Question is, if this will be an update of the theme or is this an individual fix?

Regards

Mark

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

To keep you updated, we had some problems with Royal Elementor Addons plugin update and were not able to follow up on this issue but we will do it next week 100%. We were working on plugin update over 3 months and were not able to hold it more, our apologies.

Kind Regards

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Guys,

Finally we found out a solution for Header images. We will update the theme today, when you receive a notification please update it. Then navigate to Customize > Header Image, Slider & Video and switch Render Type to HTML Image. That’s it.

Again, thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards

Duncan Wherrett
    Participant
    Premium Member

All working now with the Header fully responsive.

Thank you

Duncan

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Dear Duncan,

We are glad to hear that the issue with the responsive header on your website has been resolved. Thank you for letting us know.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here to help.

Thank you for choosing Ashe Pro, and we wish you continued success with your website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.