• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by vako.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jayne Harrison
    Participant
    Premium Member

No matter what I do, I cannot get my header image to appear clear and sharp. It was created in Adobe Illustrator to 1300 x 500 @ 300dpi and looks great on my monitor before upload and in the WP media library. As soon as I set it as my header image, it looks rubbish.

From browsing these forums, I note that a few other people seem to have had the same issue but there does not seem to have been any solution shared. I’m reluctant to grant admin access to my site unless there’s no other way of getting this resolved.

My website is maxwellharrisonjewellery.co.uk

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jayne,

At first, thank you for your response and for choosing our theme.

Actually most of this kind issue was caused by the incorrect original image size, please try to upload 2x bigger image 2600×1000 and let us know about the result.

Kind Regards

Jayne Harrison
    Participant
    Premium Member

Vako,

Thanks for such a quick response. It’s still not perfect, but much better than it was.

Can I ask why the theme itself and the supporting documentation recommend 1300 x 500 if this is known to be an “incorrect” image size?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Jayne,

Actually it is not an incorrect image size, the block where the image is located will rebuild the image to this size, but the original image should have higher dimensions, the 1300×500 is the min dimensions of the header iamge to be used.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.