Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ingo Wegerich
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi, in the Bard free theme it was possible to have a full-width page, means 100% and not a fixed pixel value. I can’t find it, only for blog posts.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ingo,

To make single posts ot page full width, please navigate to Dashboard > Posts/pages > Edit post/page and scroll down to the page options, at the bottom of the controls you will see the option to make page full width.

Kind Regards

Ingo Wegerich
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi… thanks for fast reply… Can you add a screenshot. I don’t have this options on my Dashboard or looking at the wrong ;).

Ingo Wegerich
    Participant
    Premium Member

There are no section “Posts/Page” and also no Page Options in the Dashboard.

I can only set in “General Layouts” the side width in px. But I want to have the full width of 100%

Ingo Wegerich
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi vako or some else… can someone help or do I have a bug in the theme or done some mistake in installation?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ingo,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Pages click on the page and it will redirect you to the page editor, after that scroll down the page and you will see page options if these features are missing, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Ingo Wegerich
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako, thank you very much… Now I have it. I neved used this options before. Because I did not “see” them and don’t expect something at the end of the page.

You can close the thread.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.