Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Edoardo Ceretti
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I decided to upgrade my free Bard to Premium Pro.

The installation was successful (well, I had to reconfigure from zero layout, header logo etc. but it’s ok).

My problem: In the free version I had all the texts automatically translated into italian (in the directory “wp-content/languages/themes” I can find the files bard.po and bard.mo) meanwhile in the Premium Pro version I have nothing (both files are missing in the above directory and in “wp-content/themes/bard-pro-premium/languages” as well).
    Any solutions to fix the issue?
    Thanks for help.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Edoardo,

At first, thank you for upgrading to the Pro version.

To translate theme untranslated strings please use the plugin Loco Translate, please follow the video guide below to better understand how to use this plugin.

Kind Regards

Edoardo Ceretti
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thank you for your reply.
    I installed syccesfully the plugin Loco Translate but I can’t do the transaltion showed in the youtube video since it gves me this error:

<strong class=”has-icon”>Error: Translation set not known in Bard Pro

Moreover, I have the files in the free version of Bard.
    Why it’s missing in pro?
    If I upload bard-it-IT.po file I can read the translation of  “Conitnue Reading” but I can’t save it in bard-pro configuration since (it saysI the template bard.pro is missing.

I’m confused.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Edoardo,

Actually, there is no missed files, free version of the theme was translated by WP polyglots as the strings are fewer in the free version than in the pro version, you can check different companies, none of the pro themes is translated.

We can help, please share string names on English and their definitions o your prefered language and we will translate the theme.

We also need access to your website dashboard to work on translations, please share login URL/username/password.

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Edoardo Ceretti
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edoardo Ceretti
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Edoardo,

We had already answered you via the email address, please share requested info via email address.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.