Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Yasemin İnöncü
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello, I do not speak English very well, but I will try to explain. I added a featured slider to my site. I added a category and a post title. Can I make a white box like in the picture?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yasemin,

Please share your website URL and we will check for the possible solutions.

Kind Regards

Yasemin İnöncü
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yasemin,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Aditional CSS and following snippet:

.slider-info {
    background: #000;
    }

Add your own colour scheme to the snippet.

Kind Regards

Yasemin İnöncü
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

I added the css code.

but there is a problem. the background is too big. I tried reducing the font size in the typography section. And the font size of all titles has changed. How can I reduce the title post size on the featured slider only?

2 – the background is in the middle of the image. can it be at the bottom? as on the sample website.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yasemin,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Yasemin İnöncü
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yasemin,

We added some custom CSS snippets to your website, please check if it works for you and let us know.

Kind Regards

Yasemin İnöncü
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello Vako,

Thank you for the change but it doesn’t look the way I want it.

I want it to be exactly like this image. For example ; fixed white background. my white background is getting longer or shorter with every image. 2- In the image, the white background is not at the bottom. There is some space 3- Can you reduce the size of the title?

Yasemin İnöncü
    Participant
    Premium Member

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-text-large XcVN5d tw-ta” dir=”ltr” style=”unicode-bidi: isolate; font-size: 28px; line-height: 36px; background-color: #f8f9fa; border: none; padding: 2px 0.14em 2px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: -2px; margin-bottom: -2px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 277px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow-wrap: break-word; color: #222222;” data-placeholder=”Çeviri”><span lang=”en”>Hello Vako, have you read my message? Do you have a solution for what I want?</span>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Yasemin,

At first sorry for the late reply, we had holidays

Weird, on our side, your website looks same as on your screenshot, to decrease the slider title font  size, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additinioal CSS section and add the CSS snippet below:

.slider-title a {

font-size: 25px !important;

}

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.