• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by vako.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Caro Castillo
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi!

I’m reaching out since I have a problem with my website. I’ve tried to fix it but it doesn’t seem to be anything I think it might be and my last bet is that maybe is the theme.  I’ll attach some reference pictures.

I saw that the mos Recent Post wasn’t list in the main page. Thus I began to search why. It was posted correctly and you actually can read it if you have the link. But the most does not show in main page and sometime not even in category section. So, I begin to desactivate each plugin I have in order to see what was going on.

Maybe it’s important to say that a few months ago I had an issue that some images weren’t showing up. At the end, it was Siteground Optimizer plug in the one causing the error (Siteground is my hosting provider).

I thought maybe this was similar. But none of the plugins inactive resolved the issue. Then I thought maybe it was about WordPress upgrading. But it was not. Then I found researching on internet that it might be a caché problem.

So to eliminate the cache, I reactivated Siteground Optimizer plug in. I ereased the caché and something happened: The mos recent post showed up in the main page but the featured slider dissapeared and the icons of social media in my header. I began to panic LOL

I desactivated SG Optimizer and went to restore a one day old backup. I did it and to me, it showed again ‘normal’ (except for the most recent post not showing up). But if I ask friends to enter my website, it is not normal. The featured slider is still missing, and so the most recent post (has april’s date, and the one showing is march’s date)

I already asked SG Optimizer and in some WordPress forums but can’t get to the root of the problem so I’m wondering if maybe is about the theme? I have recieved and email about adding Elementor to my plugins and I haven’t done so. Maybe is that?

Thanks in advance for your time!

before ereasing cache

After

The images since it appear they don’t show up:

Before ereasing cache

After

And my website is http://www.obsidiana-blog.com

PS: I’ve also discover menus don’t work at all. Nor in PC neither mobile 🙁

Caro Castillo
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stephen Perry
    Participant
    Premium Member

As i am with siteground and also use the  optomizer  , please post if this was the issue once resolved as i also have a support ticket running at the moment for similar issues regarding a slider.

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Caro,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Weird case, to investigate the issue we need to access your website back and, please create a new user under Users > Add New and set the role for admin, share login details Login URL/username/password and we will start the investigation process.

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Caro Castillo
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Caro,

At first, sorry for the late reply, we had holidays.

Actually, when we try to access your website using shared login details it tells us that we entered incorrect login or password, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/qVYkJL

Please recheck the shared login details once again.

Kind Regards

Caro Castillo
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Caro,

Sorry for the late reply we were off for a while.

1. Regardign your issue with the related section, we noticed that on the blog page, on the front page of your website, this section was disabled, we enabled it via customizer options and its working now, please check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/DvzI7Z

2. Menus are working too, maybe you were able to fix the issues by yourself, please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Caro Castillo
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako!

Thank you so much for the fixing of the blog page 🙂 Regarding the menus, to be honest I’m not sure if it was something I did, but I’m glad they are back to normal haha

I’ll still be keeping an eye on it just in case. Thanks again for your help!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.