Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ann C
    Participant
    Premium Member

hello support,

i have installed the Ajax thumbnail rebuild for my site and it seemed to work but one of my featured images is bigger that the other one. Is there anything you can do?

and any advice to avoid this in the future?

Thank you

Ann C
    Participant
    Premium Member

i will also love to know how i can remove or add some social icons at the top bar of blog, for example how do i remove Vimeo or Behance because i do not use them now? and if i want add it back in the future how to go about it?

thank you again

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ann,

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Ann C
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ann,

We are in the testing process, images themselves respond with the coped sizes but on the live site they appear with different dimensions, we are still working on the issue, please be patient.

Kind Regards

Ann C
    Participant
    Premium Member

okay, no problem, i’ll be patient

what about the second issue i asked ? about removing or adding social media icons on home page.( Behance, Vimoe, etc)

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ann,

Regarding the second, issue please navigate to Dashboard >  Appearance > Customize > Social Media, you need to clear the URL field to remove the social media or add a link to show it on the site, please see these screenshot: https://nimb.ws/kXK0S7

Kind Regards

Ann C
    Participant
    Premium Member

your screenshot isn’t visible/clickable but i was able to solve the second issue with your instructions, thank you

now i’ll wait for first issue to be solved..

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ann,

At first, sorry for the late reply, our developers investigated the issue and seems that we have some minor bug in the theme’s codes, we need few days to fix it, theme update will fix the issue, our apologises for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Ann C
    Participant
    Premium Member

okay no problem, i can wait few more days

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Ann,

We appreciate your understanding, we are doing our best to fix the issue in a short time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.