Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcela Caballero
    Participant
    Premium Member

<div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: ‘Segoe UI Historic’, ‘Segoe UI’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #050505; font-size: 15px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Hello group, I need your help! How do I change the permanent link of the home page on theme brad pro Main. my url contains the domain and then an id, but it doesn’t say home. I hope you can help me!</div>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”font-family: ‘Segoe UI Historic’, ‘Segoe UI’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #050505; font-size: 15px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Greetings</div>

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marcela,

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Marcela Caballero
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marcela,

Sorry for the late reply we were off for a while.

In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

Marcela Caballero
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Marcela,

Please use any email address you can use same as on the video.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.