Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sven
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi,

I face the issue on my page, some configured elements are not showing in Frontend.

For example:

1. The header background picture, comes with the theme, doesn’t show up (desktop and mobile | screenshot 1).
    2. The header font on mobile is different than the set font “Arizonia” (mobile | screenshot 2).
    3. Embeded elements like YouTube doesn’t show up, but works in backend editor (desktop and mobile | screenshot 3).

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
    Sven

Sven
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sven
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sven,

1 and 2 issues are fixed, for the youtube embed issue we need to redirect this topic to the developer’s board, please don’t change the login URL while we are working on the issue.

Kind Regards

Sven
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi vako,

thanks for help. I saw you’ve changed the header picture to a local picture. Seems this is working for the moment, but doesn’t solve the case with different font on mobile nor the using of the original header picture what coomes with the theme (coffee cup in a hand).

May it be, there are some elements that are not stored local (like the original header picture what I cannot find in the local mediabase), instead of this they were downloaded from another source? If this, probably those external ressources are not showing within the theme. However, it’s just a supposition and I don’t have any idea how to check/fix it.

And may I ask you, did you anything else change than the header picture?

Kind regards and thanks in advance
    Sven

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Sven,

To be honest, I can’t understand the issue you described regarding the header image, we checked several times and you can set as the header image any image you have in the media library, and the theme default header images come with the theme.

Header logo font on mobiles is the same as on the PC, please check the screenshot: https://imgur.com/xnjuHXf

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.