Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    She Walks Tall
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi

Not sure what the issue is, but something seems to have gone wrong with my website. I logged in one day, and suddenly, every paragraph was showing what appears to be a drop cap effect, even when the drop cap feature isn’t enabled. I haven’t changed the settings of my site, so I don’t know why this is the case but it’s very annoying.

Are you able to please advise how I can get my site back to normal, please?

I’ve provided a snippet to show you what I mean.

Many Thanks

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Weird, please try to check these 2 options:

1. To disable the drop cups on the blog page, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Blog Page > Post Elements and turn if the option for drop cups.

2.  To disable the drop cups on the single post page, please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Single Post > Post Elements and turn if the option for drop cups.

3. If the drop cups are disabled via this options, we need to check your website back end, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details.

To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

Kind Regards

She Walks Tall
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

We need generated login URL you get from the plugin, please watch the video guide again and sahre correct login URL.

Kind Regards

She Walks Tall
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Done, please check and let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.