Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ayohkay12
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hello,

For some reason now when I click the “customize” option under appearance for my Bard Pro theme it is a blank page. I also received an email that there was a fatal error on this page on my site. I have contacted Bluehost and they have said it is a theme issue. Any help would be appreciated!

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @ayohkay12

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will be able to catch which one was the source of the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

3. If the instructions above cant help, In order to assist we need to check your website from the back end, please install this 3rd party plugin “Temporary Login Without Password Plugin” which allows us to access your dashboard without sharing access details. To better understand how the plugin works, please watch the video guide below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu0e78OpJo

Please make sure to mark your reply as private to hide it from the public.

4. We also need screenshots of the issue, plz.

Kind Regards

ayohkay12
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi @ayohkay12

I will redirect this topic to the developer’s board and they will investigate your issue. Please font change or remove the login URL till our next response.

Kind Regards

ayohkay12
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

I believe the issue has to do with the theme script that is calling fonts. If I were to remove the theme and reinstall do you think this would correct the issue in the theme script?

Nick
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi,

Nick is here from DEV team, temporary login link does not work, please make a new one or please share your site URL/username (you can create new user support for us if you like)/password & we will check. Mark post as private to hide these details from the public.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.