Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JewellerTracy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi 🙂

I’d like to choose which posts show on my home page and in which order, rather than have them all displayed, and/or displayed by date order.

I use my posts more as an information as opposed to the traditional blog style, so date order doesn’t suit the purpose.

I see that posts can be made “sticky” to keep them at the top, but when I do this, it affects the display of the preview and the featured image on the homepage post listing.

As you can see, the feature image is smaller and framed, and the column appears narrower when the “my jewellery journey” post is made “sticky”.

Is there a way I can customise which posts display and in which order?

Or, is there a way to make posts sticky but have the columns and feature image full size?

Website is http://www.tkjewellery.com I currently only have three posts so they are displaying in default order.

I can’t work out how to add images here, so can’t add the screenshots of the way it displays

Thanks 🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tracy,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, may be you can find some useful 3rd party plugins.

Kind Regards

JewellerTracy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thankyou.

I didn’t think to check on that before I started…. throws a spanner in the works but will try and find a work-around.

Maybe I can use a featured slider or something instead.

Thanks for the prompt answer 🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

JewellerTracy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Wondering if it is possible to set it up something like this site (not my site, just one I like)

Home

So that the post categories are shown as an option/link on the homepage. This would work well for me….

Is this something that can be done with one of the Bard Pro styles?

Cheers

JewellerTracy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Also, sorry, forgot to ask….

Can you tell me what widget(?) is used in this demo for the Instagram feed to be at the bottom of the page please?

https://bard-pro.wp-royal-themes.com/lifestyle/wp-admin/customize.php

Thankyou

🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tracy,

1. Unfortunately, it’s not possible with the theme options, maybe you can try Elementor page builder and Royal Elementor Addons in combination to get the result, you can build the same layout and use it on your webiste.

2. We are using an Instagram plugin called: ‘smash balloon Instagram feed’

Kind Regards

JewellerTracy
    Participant
    Premium Member

Thankyou 🙂

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Katja Cloud
    Participant
    Premium Member

Dear Support,

I am using Bard Pro theme and unfortunately the evnets from my Evnts Calendar are also showing on my home page together with my posts. Where can I turn off that Events show up at the same place as the posts?

Kind regards

Katja

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Katja,

At first, thank you for choosing our theme and service.

Can you please describe the issue you have in more detail? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, please share screenshots of the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.