Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Good afternoon,

Please could you help.

I have just noticed that on one of my pages the main content column ghosts over the sidebar & categories as you scroll. I can’t work out how to stop it.

I have screenshots but can’t attach them here for some reason and the page I am referring to is password protected.

With gratitude

Samantha

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

Can you please describe the issue you have more detailed? Please share a direct link to the page where the issue appears and for more clarifications, screenshots will be much appreciated.

Please try to use https://imgur.com/upload to share the screenshots.

Kind Regards

Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

At first, our apologies for the late reply, we were on our Christmas holidays.

Please renew login URL you shared and we will check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch the which one was the source for the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

3. If the instructions above cant help, please share direct link to the page where the issue appears and we will take a second look on the issue.

Kind Regards

Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

At first sorry for the late reply.

Weird, we checked shared pages on the mobile screens and cant ge the same issue as you described, please renew the login URL to let us check the website from the back end.

Kind Regards

Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member
    vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

1. The reason for the issue can be your installed plugins, please deactivate them one by one and you will able to catch the which one was the source for the issue.

2. If you want to not lose all the changes made with the plugins, please install 3rd party plugin staging, clone your website database and make the changes on the cloned staging site, here is the video guide to better understand how it works.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtY-q5BBpeE

3. Please let us know the results.

Kind Regards

Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi Vako,

I did that, I cloned the site and deactivated every single plugin so that I had no plugins activated at all and it still does it.

It’s very confusing.

Kind Regards

Samantha

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

Weird, in this case we will redirect this thread to the tech support and they will check.

Kind Regards

Samantha Garstin
    Participant
    Premium Member

Good Morning Vako,

Thank you very much, I am keen to resolve this issue as I have had some complaints from members using the gallery.

Thank you for all your help

Kind regards

Samantha

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Feel free to contact us at any time, we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Samantha,

We checked your website with the tech support, the issues you have somehow is connected to the databases and causes the issues, you need to hire a developer to investigate this kind of issue as it’s beyond the scope of our support.

We can offer a refund for the pro theme you paid if you prefer.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.