Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FETHİ TOLGA Başaraner
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi guys,

I’ve created category hierarchy as like that…

YURTICI                                  (Level One)

– MARMARA BOLGESI       (Level Two)

— TEKIRDAG                         (Level Three)

— ISTANBUL                          (Level Three)

In blog page, I’d like to show categories of the post. I was expecting the categories to be listed as YURTICI, MARMARA BOLGESI, ISTANBUL.

Its ok for ISTANBUL but not TEKIRDAG. They have same definitions but don’t react same.

Could anyone help me, please

Regards,

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tolga,

Can you please describe your issue more detailed? Can you please share the screenshot of the issue or a link where the issue exists?

Screenshots will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

FETHİ TOLGA Başaraner
    Participant
    Premium Member

Hi vako,

I have a main category named YURTICI. It has several children. One of these children is MARMARA BOLGESI. And also MARMARA BOLGESI category has many children as like BALIKESIR, YALOVA etc.

The ss below, belongs a blog post in BALIKESIR category. U can see the category list ordered as child to parent… BALIKESIR, MARMARA, YURTICI

BALIKESIR

The ss below, belongs a blog post in YALOVA category. Could you see the difference? YALOVA is child of MARMARA, and also MARMARA is child of YURTICI… But list order is wrong.. Not same as like BALIKESİR. Thats is my issue.

YALOVA

FETHİ TOLGA Başaraner
    Participant
    Premium Member

Could anyone help me?

vako
    Keymaster
    WP Royal Team

Hi Tolga,

As we see from the screenshots, you are using breadcrumb options, this functionality is not provided by our theme so it means that you are using 3rd party plugin to add this functionality to your website, so related issues need to be redirected to this plugin support team.

Please contact breadcrumb plugin support team and ask them to check for the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.